Why is Turkey be the one of the best health destinations in the world?
Turkey in the last 10 years, with the investments on medical tourism and health-care, has become one of the world's emerging countries. Turkey is counted as one of the worlds 10 best medical tourism destinations according to the medical tourism and health authorities.
Besides the important health-care criteria, such as experienced and expert medical team members, advanced medical infrastructure, service procedures, internationally standardized health institutions, and easy to access centers; Turkey will be one of the most preferred health destinations due to the pricing advantages.
Every year, thousands of people from Europe and neighbor countries get medical aid in Turkey. Because of Turkeyâ€™s multi-cultural structure, patientsâ€™ mental comforts, as well as their physical comforts are provided.
The value and advantages of Turkey's health services
- Turkey is the 3rd health care provider country in the world according to the number of JCI certificates (1 January 2013).
- Every year Turkey provides high-standard and high-tech health-care service to the patients from Europe and neighbor countries.
- Provides world-class medical education to thousands of Turkish and foreign students, and contains close to 60 medical faculty, which can compete with medical education institutions in the world. Medical education in Turkey follows the current medical education standards in the world. Physiciansâ€™ graduates of this training, can get successful medical results in world-wide fields.
- Turkish cosmopolitan cities maintains best local and worldwide relations and creates comfortable and sincere atmosphere to the patients and their relatives.
- Based on its geographical location, Turkey is as a bridge between Asian and European continents, and this provides a faster way of air transfer to almost all destinations in the world.
- Turkey is a EU nominate, and fulfills the necessary criteria that the nomination requires by ensuring the continuity of highest standards in the field of health.
- Provides reliable and solid price norms.
- All licenced hospitals have world-class infrastructure and advanced medical technology.
- Highly reputable drug companies as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson, Sanofi-Aventis, Merck, Novartis, Roche, AstraZeneca have their local centers in Turkey. Besides, many local drug companies produce world-standard drugs in their factories in Turkey.
- KÄ±zÄ±lay (The Turkish Red Crescent) with its hundreds of centers reliably supplies blood needs all regions in Turkey. KÄ±zÄ±lay has JCI licence.